How to embed on Google Sites
If you are using Google Sites to build your webpage, it's easy to embed a Distrify Media player.
- First, log into your Google Sites account to edit your webpage and navigate to or create the page you want to embed on.
- Click the Edit button to get to the page editor.
- Look in the toolbar at the top. There is a button for <html>
- If you click that you get to the raw code for the page.
- Paste your Distrify Media embed code at the top of the code (or somewhere else if you prefer)
- Click Update and then Save and you should be good to go.